HSU icon


Undergraduate degrees from Hardin-Simmons University are offered on the SCS campus. The following degrees are available at the undergraduate level:

Apply to Hardin-Simmons University and make sure to go through the Undergraduate Checklist. Also, see Hardin-Simmon’s

A tentative course-by-course evaluation of transfer work is prepared by the HSU Registrar’s office. If a student is transferring from a college or university accredited by a regional accreditation association, his/her work will be generally accepted if such work is equivalent to or parallel with course work offered at HSU and satisfactory grades have been earned. Final acceptance of transfer work is subject to the approval of the HSU Registrar. View a List of Transfer Equivalencies here.

Students normally take general education courses by an HSU approved college and complete their coursework at the SCS campus. General education courses may be taken at:

  • Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
  • Del Mar College
  • Coastal Bend College
  • South Texas College
  • The University of Texas Pan-American

Approved HSU degree minors may be transferred to Hardin-Simmons University. HSU offers biblically related minors on the SCS campus.

For more information or to schedule a visit, call us today at 361.991.9403 or email contact@stscs.org.

Course Schedule: Find out times and days of the classes offered on the SCS campus this semester 
Financial Aid icon 3Financial Aid: Find out about finances, tuition, and scholarships 
Library: Library hours, EBSCO, External Resources