- Rooftop AC unit completely flipped upside down
- Panels blown off of AC units
- Significant roof leak in library
- Two internet antennas torn off the building
- Roofing tile damage to maintenance shed
- Damaged entrance sign
- Water on carpets near doorways and windows throughout campus
- Fence paneling blown down
- Leaks along the soffit of administrative building
- Crack in an SCS owned vehicle window
- Debris scattered across the campus
In the midst of repairing our campus, there is an opportunity to partner together. The damage to SCS is significant enough that we have had to cancel classes until further notice. We want to work quickly to get back online, but that is going to mean significant (unbudgeted) funds spent restoring several components of our infrastructure.
If you would like to donate towards repairing our campus, please click the Donate button below.